Hello peeps. (I say that because it is Easter time and I have peeps. They are delicious.) I know I haven't been on here in a while, but that is because I have been very, VERY busy. See, I got my housing problem all worked out over the weekend. In fact, I'm in my new apartment right now!
How quickly things change.
Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to make this post. I have to get to bed soon or I will be a dead raisin. I just wanted to inform you of a new blog that I am writing in cohorts with my best friends.
Beth, Erin, and I have been best friends since Jr. High. Having an apartment together is the fulfillment of all our college-y dreams, and it's something we're doing now because there is an impending future on the way which intends to separate us. In August, I'm leaving for Russia; and while I'm gone Beth will finish putting in her mission papers. In just a few months, we friends who have lived in the same city most of our lives could each be in a different country! Thus, we wanted to make this summer the best summer ever.
In working toward that goal, we have decided to keep a record of the happenings of this summer. So we are writing a daily, collaborative blog. It is named after the Goblin King - whom we all drool over - and named after us. Watch closely: Jessica, Erin, Beth. Jareth! Get it?
Anyway, here's the link: The Jareth Chronicles
It's a pretty good blog if you miss your old college days and want to relive life as a crazy young'un. We haven't done much yet, but we only just moved in. I suggest you check it out in any case. What else have you got to do?
Come on. We all know that if you had a life, you wouldn't be on the internet. : )
Love, Jessica
2 comments:
Miss you.
SICKA!! it's me Alena!! I love your blog and i wants to know where are you living now??
Post a Comment