Friday, December 10, 2010
End of Semester Fun
Since I'm not willing to talk about Finals right now, I figure I'd focus on the slightly less-stressful topic of trying to sell your books back.
"Hey, I bought this book for $150."
"Great! The BYU Bookstore would love to buy it back! And we'll pay you exactly $18 for it."
"What?!"
This is really how it goes. IF you're lucky enough to sell you books back.
Anyway, the movie is by Divine Comedy, a group at BYU. They've made some other hilarious videos, including musical parodies called "Single Ladies," "Provo, UT Girls," and "Love Sac." You can find them on YouTube, and they're hilarious.
I've got to run now and find something else that I can do instead of studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's been about twenty years since I went to college and this still makes me so angry.
I need to go meditate now.
BYU is primed for make-fun-of-us jokes, but this one hurts too much. I have lived through it recently myself. Yuck.
Post a Comment