Pretty exciting, neh? Isn't college just like the movies?
Today I woke up at 3:3o and so I had to rush and was still almost late to work. My partner Simone wasn't here, so I was by myself in the south hall. But Glen came around and offered to do garbages for me so I could focus on vacuuming and detail work. It was nice. Things are really weird at work right now because - to make a long story short - our boss thinks we all hate him and is trying very hard to be a better leader and a lot of my coworkers don't buy it and I'm stuck in the middle trying to get my peers to simmer down and get my boss to lighten up. It's a wee bit stressful, but Glen isn't canceling Friday Breakfast meetings like he'd been threatening too, so that's okay.
I got home and found out that my computer was having some psycho not-connecting-to-the-internet problem and so I couldn't do my Computer Science homework. I typed up some stuff for my Creative Writing class, then I ate some applesauce for breakfast and walked to school. I'm listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on my phone right now. I'm almost finished. I was supposed to start listening to Eragon again, but I left my MP3 player at my parents house over the weekend.
I got to Computer Science on time, which was weird. I even managed to stay awake for the entire class period (I'm pretty sure) although I couldn't exactly tell you what we talked about in class. I'm trying, I really am, but focusing in that class makes my brain writhe in agony. I can't handle it. But I did draw some nice doodles, so, y'know.
Creative Writing was cut short because we're working on workshop pieces right now, which means that mostly we're reading each other's work. I did stay long enough to find out that a couple of assignments I'd missed the due date for and thought I wasn't going to be able to turn in, well my professor decided to have mercy on us and is now accepting our late work! That was a wonderful discovery.
I got home and I was starving. I didn't eat. I fixed my computer with some help from a private technician (*cough cough* Dad *cough cough*). Then my stomach, in desperation, started trying to eat itself. I gave in and made myself some chicken nuggets and french fries stuff. I did some homework. My stomach started moaning again a couple of hours later, so I made some spaghetti. I felt very happy with my culinary skills. Then I came back in and realized that I had a Spanish quiz that I hadn't studied for that I was supposed to take in a couple of hours. I grabbed my book and started reading the material. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I was left to lie on my bed and wait for class. It's not like I didn't have anything to do, it's that I didn't have anything to do that would take less than an hour. I read the comics.
That is my life. Aren't you glad you asked? You might have missed something riveting.
5 comments:
Normal, umm, normal college life, is fun to read about, it reminds me I'm glad I'm where I am! (sorry).
I think your culinary skills are pretty good, we do ALOT of cold cereal around here.
I'm glad you ate. I'm glad you read the comics. And I'm glad you have dad.
Heh. I like it. :) And Spaghetti! Hang in there, Gros!
I remember those days. Eating poorly. Sleeping poorly. Prepping poorly. Ugh. Sounds like my life right now.
I like eggs.
Post a Comment