
It's a video. "The One-Semester-of-Spanish Spanish Love Song." It's pretty much hilarious, though, admittedly, more so if you've taken Spanish and you understand what he's saying. Here's the link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRq82c8Baw
Seriously, if you have a minute and forty-two seconds to kill, I'd watch it. I think this guy is awesome. And if that chick he's singing to isn't interested, I hope he comes and sings to me next.
P.S. Here's the translation for those of you who took LESS than one semester of Spanish:
Hello, Miss.
What's your name?
My name is Mike.
My name is MIKE!
Where's the bathroom?
Happy birthday.
What time is it?
What time is it?!
Lalalalala!
I like the library.
I live in a red house.
I have two bicycles.
Many thanks. Yeah, it was nothing.
How old are you?
One moment, please.
It's the one-semester-of-Spanish
Spanish love song.
My mom is pretty.
My cat is very white.
Pardon me.
PARDON ME!
Lalalalala!
One, two, three and four,
Five, six, seven, eight,
Nine, ten . . .
No remembro how to say 'eleven.'
Antonio Banderas!
Large nachos
And cinnamon twists!
It's the one-semester-of-Spanish
Spanish Love Song.
1 comment:
I needed the translation. *Head hung in shame.*
Post a Comment