
"When the blazing sun has turned to mud,
And the moon lies dead in a pool of blood,
And the tom-tom beat of eternity starts,
Whom will I love in my heart of hearts?
Morticia."
- Gomez Addams
---
Gomez: "How long has it been since we've waltzed?"
Morticia: "Oh, Gomez . . . hours."
---

Gomez: "To live without you, only that would be torture."
Morticia: "A day alone, only that would be death."
---
Morticia: "When we first met years ago, it was an evening much like this. Magic in the air. A boy."
Gomez: "A girl."
Morticia: "An open grave. It was my first funeral."
Gomez: "You were so beautiful. Pale and mysterious. No one even looked at the corpse."
---
Seriously, can you find a more devoted couple?
And this would be no quote collection without including the old Addam's Family Motto:
"'Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc'
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.'"
1 comment:
I think this is the best Halloween/Valentine's Day blog post I've ever read.
Post a Comment