Forgive me, followers, for I have sinned.
Yes, it's true. I have grossly transgressed against my fellow men. And what sin am I referring to? You may not have noticed, but . . .
My blog posts are really long.
(*cringes*) I know! I'm sorry! But if it makes you feel any better, I have spoken to my bishop about it. (Love you, Bishop Roylance!)
So, I'm not promising to shorten all my blog posts; I enjoy writing them too much. What I will promise is to try to throw some short posts in the mix too. Like this one. It's short . . . ish.
6 comments:
Oh goodness! You make me laugh!!! oh ps. we need to have a backstreet boys night or something! ;)
I like your blog and don't think that your posts are too long at all!
I love your blog. The longer the better. I can never get enough of your writing.
I don't know about your other followers but I enjoy your long posts. You write so well nobody notices extra length.
There is nothing wrong with a long post as long as it's interesting, and yours always are. You are an excellent writer and I love your perspective on things. Long or short, I look forward to reading whatever you come up with. :)
I thought you would want to know that I've finally bitten the bullet. I started a blog.
Do not have high expectations; it's a work in progress.
http://misssrobin.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment