Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Warning: Apocalypse Impending

And WHY am I so sure that the Apocalypse is on its way?

I have a date.

No. Really. It's true.

I'm going boating with James Hylton this Saturday morning. Supposedly there will be other people there as well, but James being James he has no idea who those people might be. Also he has no idea what time all of this will be going down. But he says he's going to find out and call me back. And if he doesn't, well, I've known James long enough that I'm used to just winging it.

So. Yeah.

I have a date.

(*looks slightly bemused*)

At least, I think so. This wouldn't be the first time someone from an alternate dimension got the wrong number and asked me out by mistake, but I think it may have been the real James this time. If not, a trans-dimensional date does have a lot of potential.

4 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

That would make for an interesting doorstep scene, being inter-dimensional and all...

Jessica Grosland said...

Well, you know me. Doorstep scenes are my speciality.

Diana Renae said...

Awesome! I hope you have lotsa fun on your date! You are so adorable :)

The Erin said...

You're silly (That's why I love you). Anyway, if you weren't totally hot, trans-dimensional beings wouldn't be asking you out (though I know where you're coming from, since either you, me, or Beth getting asked out ever apart from a school dance is the equivalent of Hell completely freezing over. It comes with the job.)