Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life as of Today

Well . . . I saw the sixth Harry Potter movie. It was most excellent. I'm going to see it again on Saturday with mi familia. I'm excited.

I have to work a lot lately since one of the other girls quit. It makes me disagreeable, but money is good when you have a rent to pay.

One of our salamanders died. . . . 'bout time.

My little brother is leaving for a scout camp tomorrow. But not just ANY scout camp. (*grins mischieviously*) He's going to PAYSON LAKES. (if you don't understand the significance of that, you must not be a 1st warder.)

I registered for classes. I'm taking "Current Social Problems" among other things. ...yeah, I didn't have much to choose from.

I'm playing my guitar a lot more lately. I'm trying to learn some Gaelic, but it doesn't sound very good because 1) I only have a guitar, so I'm missing the harmonica/violin/whatever else, 2) I'm not very good at the guitar, 3) I sing like a girl. So basically I should be struck down for even attempting Gaelic, but what the heck? It's summer and I'm bored.

And . . . I think that's just about it. So in case you somehow give a darn about what goes on in my life . . . now you know.

So say we all.

4 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

Harry Potter 6 = Hilarious! (Ha! Nice skin!)

PAYSON LAKES?!! That's SO cool! I hope it rains on them. a lot. and snows. and hails. and sleets. and....

Hooray for registering for classes!

You're learning Gaelic on the guitar?! You should NOT be struck down. You should be commended. And we've told you before that we LOVE when you sing along with us, especially because you "sing like a girl". Now when we sing crazy songs you can whip out your guitar! I wish I were as musically talented as you....

The Erin said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't seen Harry Potter yet, but perhaps someday if I'm not working.
Never been to Payson Lakes >.<
I registered the other day, what's your schedule?
From what I've heard of Gaelic it's awesome no matter who sings it. The fact you're diligent enough to learn it for the guitar makes you trés awesome.

Diana Renae said...

I loooved Harry Potter and I'm seeing it today with my familia today as well! That would be awesome if I saw you there, seeing as I haven't seen you in quite some time.

The BYU registering game is awesome, and by awesome, I mean its so stupid. I've rearranged my schedule like 12 times now I believe. and this is just the beginning, anytime anything opens up I snatch it and have to redo it.

Gah. For some stupid reason my compy quit telling me when you update your blog, which angers me because I could have had so much more enjoyment in my life by reading it these past weeks. I am making a mental note to check it manually from now on.

So, I miss Jessica a lo'h. Sorry bout work, hours are good though, in the end you'll be glad you did. I wish I got more hours. I is poor. Loves and loves and loves!

Anonymous said...

H-Pot, I haven't seen it yet either, but I was going to go but then...(tears flow like acid rain)... somehow I didn't get to go.
It is good to hear actually read from you. I need to do do something with my life. I only have 28 days left, I feel a bit overwhelmed. I understand though the anguish of work I worked 90 hours these past two weeks, and today I worked 12 hours. I'm starting to dream of chicken bowls. We should hang out sometime before I leave.