Sigh.
So I'm always totally excited for summer. (Who isn't?) I get thinking about all the free time I'll have, all the wonderful weather, the crazy escapades I'll get up to...etc. The only problem is that I keep setting myself up for disappointment. Summer is never nearly as exciting as I think it is going to be.
I have lots of free time. But I spend it all sleeping in, working, or lazing around the house wishing I had something to do.
The weather is great. But I don't really notice because I spend all my time inside at the computer pretending to have a social life.
Crazy escapades? None to speak of. Well, except for in writing. But all of that's made up anyway, so whatever.
(*HUGE SIGH*)
But as long as I'm still here, at the computer, being bored and depressed, I might as well brighten up YOUR day. I am pretty impressed with your loyalty, for even reading this post. You deserve better. So here you go:

I think that if that little bud can make it through a few more rainstorms and remember to reach for the sun, she'll find herself soon enough.
4 comments:
Lol. Your blog address is still "reddevilsophie". Might want to fix that. ;) Awesome pic and story. :D Grosland, you are amazing. Besides having beautiful eyes and a contagiously spastic nature you have a gift with words - not just in writing but in the way you talk as well. You make things come alive when you explain them and someday it will bless your life. :D
I don't know how to change my blog's address. :(
Thanks for the VALIDATION, though.
Dude! I've been doing basically the same thing, you can call or text me whenever the heck you want (well... I usually work in the afternoon at three except for Monday and Wednesday, but still) and we can chum. And besides that, I usually have a car.
Anyhoo, Beth and I have gone on a few escapades but we haven't been able to reach you, come join us sometime!
I've been super extremely bored too. What's up with that? Our summer before college and you'd think we could find something better than laying around the house, sleeping in until 10, only working and getting nothing done. But I have to agree. You are the coolest person ever and I love reading your blog because it's so well written! You have amazing imagery. ;) Don't forget us completely when you cross the globe to go to school. :)
Post a Comment