Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

All Messed Up

I feel all messed up inside. Like everything that can go wrong has gone wrong or will very soon. I can't seem to accomplish anything, or even interact with people right. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just a mediocre person.

I feel like I need to expel some emotion, but I can't decide whether I should throw myself off a bridge or rip someone's face off.

Hmmm...

3 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

If you wish to rip faces then mine is at your service.

Just don't hurt my Godly nose....

Why be ye messed up?

Jessica Grosland said...

You know, that offer may be the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

And of course I'd never dream of hurting your Godly nose.

*sigh* I'm messed up for a lot of reasons. One of them is that I've been feeling quite ill for the last couple of days, and the other is that I haven't been able to tackle the huge amount of things I need to get done because I feel so sick. So basically I feel like a big loser.

The Erin said...

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been feeling very much the same... although, perhaps not so extreme as to rip faces off...yet.

As far as I can tell, it's just a summer before college thing. Not that I'd know, never having experienced it before, but that's my guess.

Heh... godly nose... I thought Logan had the devil's nose? Isn't that what we decided?