I've been stalking someone via their blog. We need not go into details as to who it was. But it made me learn new things about them, rediscover old things I loved about them, and - more than anything - wish desperately that I could go back in time and fix that glaring decision that threw my life into turmoil.
Sadly, this time-travel only happens in my dreams. About every other night. And I always have to wake up to remember that things are still broken.
...
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry. This post was mainly for my sake.
2 comments:
hmm.
I wish I had something profound to say here...
But I don't...
Want to be friends?
(and you can kick me for the stupidity of this comment)
I think that if we were punished for the stupidity of our every comment, we'd both be dead by now.
I'd love to be friends with you. But I won't force it on you. I can promise you that.
Post a Comment