Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Gasp! Rediscovery!

Okay, so you know something ridiculously funny about me?

...actually, it's not funny at all. It's pretty stupid, really. Ah, well.

The story is that I started this blog almost three years ago and never posted anything on it other than the opener. Then, recently, some friends of mine asked me why I never posted on my blog and I said, "I have a blog? Oh yeah!"

So here I am.

Do you feel enriched yet?

3 comments:

Haley said...

Yes, I do. ;D

Logan Thomas said...

Whoa! I've been looking at the wrong blog all this time (da-gros.blogspot.com)! I saw "Singing Devil" on Haley's blog and thought, 'who does that belong to?'

So, I will be stalking you via your blog from now on. Your writing is just so much fun to read!

Da Gros said...

Why, thank you, kind folks!

And here I thought I was merely writing for the sake of listening to myself mumble the words while I type.

(*grins*)