Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Not the Post You're Expecting

Well, hello again, blog.

I haven't posted anything on here in a long time. That's because I've been busying finishing up college, student teaching, and all that. Well, I've graduated. So now it's time for me to announce my big plans for the future:

I haven't any.

. . .

Seriously.

I have a lot of ideas and a few tentative inclinations, but no specific plans. And that's strange for me. Since I can remember, I have been future-focused, always looking ahead for the next great adventure. Determination and drive have been defining characteristics in my life. But now . . .

I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't even know what I want to do.

I feel aimless.
And purposeless.
And mortified.

Sorry to let you all down. But that's all I have for you right now.

No comments: