Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Flight Plan

I just got an email from my contact at the ILP. I have a flight plan!


I leave from the Salt Lake International Airport on August 27th at 7:00am! I'll be flying all day and all night, and I won't get to St. Petersburg until the evening of the 28th. But it's all good. I've never flown on an airplane before, and I'm soooooo excited to be going, that I probably won't get sick of flying until at least three hours in.

(*gasping with excitement still*)

I can't believe I'm really going. I just can't believe it! I'm going I'm going I'm going!!!!

(FYI, the countdown has been corrected now that I have a DEFINITE date of departure. Less than sixty days!!!)

(Oh, and Happy July, everybody!)

4 comments:

Robin said...

I am so excited for you! (Please ignore the sound of my heart seizing up.)

Love you.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. :D I love flying. Well... I guess I like flying. I've never been on a flight longer than... 3 hours? Probably. Yep. AUGH I'm so excited for you! :D

Chelsea said...

Sicka, I love the picture! And flying on a plane is way fun! The take off and landing especially! And you get free food (peanuts, crackers, etc). But still! It's awesome! Just not going through security. Ugh....

E said...

They already gave you a flight plan? Man, I'm so jealous!