Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Pet


I have a new imaginary friend. He is an octopus. He is about a foot and a half tall, and he's very fast and very smart. He knows how to breathe air! But I still have to put him in the bathtub once a week or he gets very cranky and sick.

Plus, he is not just any old octopus. He is an ATTACK OCTOPUS! He protects me from my enemies (like date-happy RMs and super boring professors) by lunging through the air and attaching himself to their face. Then he either suffocates them or squeezes their brains out, depending on my mood. Also, sometimes we do it just for fun to random people, and those people we usually let go of once they pass out.

The only problem with my new pet is that he doesn't have a name yet. (*sad face*) I've been trying really hard, but the right name just has to fit, you know? I've tried Oswald and Oscar and Jerry and Gerald and Timmy and Verne and Jules and Archie and I just haven't found one that works! I am very abashed and disappointed. My octopus is getting antsy and irritated. So, I ask you, what would you name YOUR octopus?

P.S. I am very hungry. But I don't want to cook. I want to walk into the kitchen and find a plate of food already prepared for me. Then I would throw my face on the food, swallow, and walk back to my room to get started on that homework I've been avoiding so well.

Here is a food picture. Just for you. But don't forget my question about the octopus.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Angreifer. Thats what i would name him. it means attacker in german. ;)

Dona said...

Octavius. Or Octaviess (spelled like Jess). Think of the poetry you could write about your pet Octopus whose name rhymes with your own. "Jess and Octaviess". It is magical. But whatever. You're the one who has to live with him.

Breanna said...

I would name it Ultra Lord because I love Sheen in the movie Jimmy Neutron.

The Erin said...

I would name my octopus Randall.

K and D Roylance said...

I would call him Opus.
I almost never want to cook. When you leave home that thing about finding a plate of food already prepared gets harder and harder to find.

Anonymous said...

Ernie. But you can't take it. I'm naming my new Turtle Ernie.

DarthBillgr said...

Zack, Then you can say "Attack Zack!" like that.

Robin said...

Ollie.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Somehow I missed that you had a new post.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Such good names! I can't compete! I like Octavius because it reminds me of Cinderella--"but for short we can call him Gus." :)
But lets see what he looks like...
Gus kind of works, Lewis? How about Lex? Stevie? Bernard? Moby Dick! Wallace? Wilbur?
There is a new batch to think on. :)

Karen Mello Burton said...

Mr. Squishy?