Sleeping in beyond what is considered humanly possible
Coming up with unexpected conversation topics
Dancing enthusiastically (though not well)
Having imaginary love affairs with fictional characters
Pretending to be blind
Avoiding males who might take an interest in me
Using my nose to turn on light switches
Mixing Nesquik strawberry milk
Being a Rhett and Link fan*
Playing solitaire while simultaneously binge-watching Netflix
Jury rigging**
Knowing trivial information, such as: the average human head has 100,000 hairs
Forgetting where I parked my car
*Rhett and Link fans are officially called Mythical Beasts. I am one (Pegacentaurus).
**Wikipedia - "Jury rigging refers to makeshift repairs or temporary
contrivances, made with only the tools and materials that happen to be
on hand, originally a nautical term."
1 comment:
You're the best. :D
P.S do you pretend to be blind because you're curious about what it's like or because you want to see how well you would function? (Both for me. But I'm no good at it.)
Post a Comment